Senior C++ Developer, Prague, Finance
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a globally recognised investment bank, providing first class support, whilst working within a growing IT team. The company can give you the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inclusive team that has just been created as well as the opportunity to work on a completely new project from our technical centre in Prague 4. You would be working as part of our client's brand new strategic risk system, focusing on development with C++ 11/17 using Boost Library, with some parts of the project also being written in Java and Python.Role:
- We are looking for Senior Developers who are expert coders and offer the best technical ability on the market
- You will be responsible for the technical understanding of the end to end design of your project you are involved in
- You will also be responsible for all hands-on aspects of the project, acting on a purely technical basis
- You will work as a Senior Developer within our brand new team in Prague that has access to the latest tools and technologies
- You will build on your existing knowledge of the technical strategies that are used and ensure the quality of the project as you work
- You will work on a new, state-of-the-art risk engine, working alongside developers who are coding in C++, Java and Python
- We aim to revolutionise our IT systems across a wide-range of areas directly from our central offices in Prague and you can be a vital part of this process all within an Agile and inclusive environment where you can make a real difference to global projects!
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with:
- OOP (either Java or C#)
- Source control, unit testing and continuous integration
- Strong English skills, you'll be working closely with our colleagues in New York!
You will be part of a growing team, so will have the opportunity to learn new skills in order to enhance your own knowledge and expertise.
Desirable to have experience with:
- C++ code on both Windows and Linux environments
You will have the fantastic opportunity of working with a company that is renowned for its diversity and inclusivity. This company also provides you with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies throughout the whole project, providing you with experiences that would push you towards the upper reaches of your field. We are invested in our employees and want to ensure that they grow with limitless potential on offer.
Furthermore you will be offered an outstanding compensation package along with numerous benefits, including:
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- A 10% pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity of remote work
- And many more...
To fast track your application and to discuss your opportunities further, please contact Tom Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tom on +44 (0)191 917 3795, in complete confidence to discuss the role in more detail!
Nigel Frank Ltd is the global leader in C# / .NET / Sharepoint recruitment, advertising more C# / .NET / Sharepoint than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for C# & .NET professionals than now
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.