An exclusive client in the DC area is looking to bring SAP consultants to build out their practice as they continue to grow in the federal space. They are consider one of thee largest consulting firms globally and this opportunity will elevate your career.
This role is a full time, direct hire position- at this my client can not provide sponsorship for this opportunity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise on SAP functionality in support of migrating client organisations from legacy systems to an existing SAP environment and business process re-engineering initiatives.
- Support includes assisting in performing detailed fit/gap analysis, developing and evaluation of alternatives, creating/updating business process models, developing/reviewing functional specifications, advising on end user role definition/mapping, and providing guidance on data cleansing/validation.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with SAP implementations
- SAP FI, MM, SD, or SCM modules
- Competitive variable compensation with a base salary and annual bonus
- Up to 28 days PTO
- On-site role with remote flex* options
If interested, please send your resume to Fernando Solis at firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact me by phone at 813.437.6959
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.