There is an immediate need for a Technical Business Analyst with a prestigious financial company in St. Petersburg, Florida. This person MUST have experience with SQL as well as Web services (ex: SOAP & REST).
- Gathers, interprets and analyzes information from written documentation and in-person discussions.
- Gathers, interprets and analyzes system data across multiple business lines (e.g. Brokerage, Bank, Trust.) and data systems (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Mainframe).
- Creates detailed functional requirements (e.g. business processes, business rules, exception rules) using business appropriate terminology.
- Creates detailed non-functional (e.g. service level response times, system availability).
- Creates detailed service mapping and design requirements using actual technical database construct terminology.
- Executes development integrated testing to ensure that solution meets the requested business functionality.
- Validates test cases prepared by Quality Management resources to ensure full coverage of the business functionality.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
If you are looking to start a new position to continue to expand your experience in the field this is the position for you.
If interested, you can send over a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call me at 813-437-6847 ext 6847.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.