- Implement, upgrade and troubleshooting on systems and server
- Provide onsite support for server hardware, implementation, administration and troubleshooting
- Handle and provide fault call support on hardware assign by helpdesk team
- Able to provide 24x7 standby OS support on rostered basis
- Bachelor's degree in related experience
- 5+ years of experience in large scale planning, installing and troubleshooting on Windows and Linux environment
- Prior working experience in Redhat Linux, VMware, Windows systems
- Certifications Redhat Linux will be highly preferred
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017