Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career wtih Deloitte!
Role & Responsibilities
- Have working knowledge of custom configuration of the ServiceNow HR Module
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products * Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Support implementation and O&M practices while taking ownership of technical tasks
- Collaborate with fellow developers and testers in an Agile development environment
- Develop applications to fulfill modern data capture
- Work with government product owner to provide technical insight on business requirements and functional design
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance (TS/SCI or higher)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology, Information technology, Hard Sciences with a focus on research and analysis, or other field
- Proven experience of effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience using Agile Methodologies
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools as well as Internet research tools
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.