JDA Fulfilment AnalystKansas City, Missouri Salary - Up to $140,000
This is a unique and rare opportunity, working with a global enterprise and worldwide household name. They are offering un paralleled career progression in addition to some of the most competitive benefits packages and career progression on the market. The Role:
This role is responsible for the installation, configuration of the JDA Supply Chain Planning and Optimization products. This person will assist in the planning, designing, architecting, and supporting the product solutions being used at the client. This role will work/interact with project development teams, configuration teams, various technical teams, and business stakeholders to achieve benefits through the use of the SCPO products. Job Description:
- Collaborate with business users and IT teams for optimal use of JDA SCPO suite of planning applications.
- Support business users with knowledge of JDA applications to be able to perform day-to-day tasks
- Partner with IT teams to troubleshoot and resolve data or application issues that impact JDA SCPO.
- Perform administrative functions such as configuration tasks in JDA tools as required to support continued use.
- Lead technical delivery for implementation projects for Demand planning solutions based on JDA Platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or computer engineering or 4+ years professional work experience
- Extensive experience in hands-on experience in forecasting or inventory management
- Extensive experience working within JDA SCPO (Supply Chain Planning & Optimization)
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, inventory optimization concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
- Database skills on Oracle RDBMS - PL/SQL and SQL scripting, basics of database administration, familiarity with tools and utilities for diagnosing performance related issues with Oracle databases.
- Thorough knowledge of Operating systems - Windows, Unix and Linux. Strong scripting skills - Korn, Perl, Windows .
- Hands on experience with integration software tools such as MuleSoft, or SAP BODS would be preferred.