Our client is one of the most prestigious local companies providing telecommunications products and services. They are looking to add you, a proactive salesperson to their already strong team. The company is due for an exciting expansion, and they would like you, to facilitate this positive change.Responsibilities
- Achieve business and sales objectives
- Proactively create opportunities within the public sector
- Manage key accounts and ensure that the relationship flourishes
- Develop new client relationships to construct a healthy strong pipeline for business opportunities
- Ensure that the data is the CRM (Salesforce) holds the highest level of integrity
- Present and prepare solutions based on the client's needs to ensure maximum success
- Work cross-functionally with teams to coordinate the
- Degree/Diploma in IT or Engineering
- 3 years + of experience in telecom sales
- Telecom sales experience is a must
- Familiar with telecom services like Dark Fiber, Lease lines, Ethernet, MPLS, Colocation etc.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Assertive personality with the ability to make decisions and stick to them
The potential for growth behind this role is immeasurable and the chances for progression are ripe!
Don't miss this attractive chance! Contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to catch this limited time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122