Our client is a global player in the IT industry, and they are looking at you, a veteran with regards to the sales operations process to supplement their pre-sales and sales team to ensure that company's profits are at its highest. There will be growth in this role, and you can be expected to be challenged in ways that will benefit you greatly in terms of work experience. Requirements
- Lead & Mentor the Sales Operations Team for the Asia Pacific Region
- Establish a culture which enforces discipline - draft consistent measurements that will allow progress assessments for both the business and the people within your team.
- Passionately integrate yourself into the organization's overall go-to-market strategy, associated solutions, markets, partners and international brand.
- Be the main point of contact between the global team and your regional team
- Increase efficiency by proactively implementing curated strategies and actions.
- Lead constructive discourse and training.
- Daily execution of plans based on client's needs
- Reinforce, teach and convey the company's leadership initiatives
- Compile reports based on activity to Sales Department
- Manage Sales Operations costs to ensure financial goals of the company are met
- 8-10 years of sales support/operations experience within IT
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a global IT MNC.
- Team leader role, previous management experience will be extremely advantageous
- Solid relationship development skills
- Good with programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent business analysis capabilities and experience.
- Independent personality with a mindset focused around teamwork.
- The ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Such a role is rare to come by, and if you are a good fit for this role, you will be compensated generally for your efforts. Feel free to reach out to me Brandon Hon, at +65 3158 4331 or email@example.com to catch this golden window!
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122