Salesforce Product Owner
The Salesforce Product Owner will oversee and support one or more projects for customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com
platforms. They act as the liaison between the business users and the development team to identify, assess, and document business requirements, develop use cases that explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to the development team, and analyze the impact of proposed solutions across the organization.
* Previous Salesforce delivery experience, both Classic and Lightning
* Previous project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies; ScrumMaster certification a plus
* Experience working with Government clients, and familiarity with the government contracting environment; Federal sector contracting experience with professional services/consulting organization a plus
* Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate, willingness to learn new technologies, proactive entrepreneurial spirit, and reliability
* Ability to interact with customers and coworkers, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness; Strong team player
* Exceptional writing and communication skills
* Willingness to travel to client sites and internal meetings
* 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in IT project management (Salesforce a plus)
* One or more Salesforce.com
certifications (Salesforce Admin), or Trailhead Ranger-level
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.