- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems (Windows/ Red hat/ Solaris), application software and system management tools
- Provide L2/L3 technical support to systems and network infrastructure availability
- Manage and monitor all systems and infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and stakeholders and provide assistance to infrastructure projects
- Diploma/Degree in Computer science or relevant
- In-depth hands-on experience in Windows and Linux server administration, Cisco network, Vmware, SAN Storage
- Experience in cloud strategy and administration
- Proficient in Mandarin to converse with business stakeholders is mandatory
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017