- Deliver professional, timely and effective technical expertise on Systems technologies
- Systems Design and Build and deliver products to our user community operable by IT Shared Services.
- Providing 3rd level support to IT Shared Services infrastructure operations.
- Provide Systems related service support when escalated by partner teams towards Server incidents within a complex environment and developing a systematic approach to problem solving
- To ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs based on agreed Service Levels.
- At least Bachelor degree in Computing or Engineering
- At least 8+ years of hands-on experience working on IT Infrastructure (Citrix, VMware, Microsoft) and Cloud Technologies (Azure)
- Strong technical expertise in Private/Hybrid/Public Cloud, Microsoft technologies, MS Active Directory, SCCM, SCOM
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Windows Operating System.
- Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere and other virtualization technologies and how they interact with Storage systems.
- Cloud, Microsoft, ITIL certifications is mandatory
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill.
By established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017