SAP Advisory (Senior) Manager
Are you a trusted SAP Technology Consulting Manager to the world's leading retail, travel, life
sciences, industrial & consumer goods organisations? Bring your vision to life and help the Products
industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Your job
- The SAP Advisory (Senior) Manager is a key player in all upcoming Digital SAP programs within the Products Client Service Group serving retail, travel, life sciences, industrial & consumer goods organisations.
- You are responsible for projects that design and implement a roadmap from the client's current landscape to a future SAP cloud-based application landscape and have a deep understanding of the benefits new SAP technology (Digital platform, Fiori, Cloud solutions) can bring to our clients.
- You can define the ideal and fit-for-purpose future IT landscape, (co)develops IT Roadmaps and detailed plans how to get there from the current state to help CTO/CIOs define the value case for 'new' IT / Technology.
- Besides Consulting skills, strong delivery and project management skills are essential to allow putting the plan into action, together with our implementation teams in Accenture Technology, Digital and Operations.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in either a technical or business-related field
- At least 6+ years working experience
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is mandatory
- An excellent communicator, confident in building lasting C-level business relationships
- A self-starter. Able to proactively show thought & people leadership in dynamic working environments
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA, SAP Leonardo, SuccessFactors, Ariba or other Digital SAP platforms
- Digital (ERP) transformations, Digital roadmaps and/or IT assessments
If you are looking for an innovative environment where you are able to be an owner of your domain then please do get in touch immediately as this might be your dream job.You are most welcome to email me your resume at email@example.com and be guaranteed a professional and fun recruitment experience.