CRM E-COMMERCE APPLICATION MANAGER Some interesting facts:
My client is an internationally operating company specialising in breeding, production and sales of vegetable seed. Due to Company growth an exciting opportunity has presented itself for a CRM E-Commerce Application Manager located North of Holland.
The colleagues of the Application Management department are responsible for optimising business processes through IT solutions. The department supports the various branches worldwide in the field of IT development, improvement and use of applications.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who is dynamic, innovative and prides itself with career development and progression for their employees. Job Requirements:
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level in the field of Business Administration
- Skilled and experienced as a Solution Architect in an international working environment
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) with E-Commerce, CRM and online ordering packages and processes - (experience with SugerCRM and Magento) is a plus
- Experience (minimum 3 years) as an ERP application manager - experience with Navision and products related to Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus
- Being able to independently carry out functional and technical changes
- Extensive experience in managing projects and software implementation processes
- Good knowledge of commercial and sales-oriented processes
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible, self-assured, problem-solving ability, strong communication skills and stress resistant
If you are looking for an innovative environment where you are able to be an owner of your domain then please do get in touch immediately as this might be your dream job.You are most welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be guaranteed a professional and fun recruitment experience.