is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Their offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and their multidisciplinary approach, this consultancy is ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies. The consulting practice has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants.
- You will work closely together with our functional consultants and understand the business requirements;
- Translate the business requirements into technical designs and solutions;
- Implement and build solutions that require coding;
- Maintain application documentation of your own developments;
- On top of pure backend skills, you have insight into front-end and design work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical domain;
- You have a first experience in producing web and enterprise solutions in a professional development environment
- Knowledge of one of the following web application development technologies: HTML, CSS or Ajax is a an added value;
- Relational Database Management and SQL knowledge is a plus;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting;
- You balance logical problem solving with innovative thinking;
- You possesses strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch and/or French);
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Working within an entrepreneurial team of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans in the coming years;
- Our business activities are centralised in our Brussels office. Projects could be both nationally and internationally (EU) based.