Assume leadership in our client, one of Asia's most established System Integrators. They are seeking a passionate driven leader to guide multiple teams in the sales of their curated solutions to prospective accounts in the region. In this role, you will be in charge of the spearheading of the sales process. You will also be responsible for the growth, sales targets, and the upkeep of morale of your team.
- Primarily a hunter role. The proactive construction of pipelines and acquisition of new accounts is a key responsibility
- Lead and nurture a high-performance sales team to accomplish sales targets
- Incorporate and utilize strategies aligned with corporate goals.
- Further, penetrate existing accounts, and establish customer relationships at all organizational levels
- Analyze market trends to utilize a form of needs-based selling for your key clients
- Represent our client at the highest level through multiple mediums.
- Prepare periodic reports of sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Conduct forecasting activities, produce sales reports and set the relevant organizational targets.
- Maintain integrity in the data uploaded into the CRM platforms
- A minimum of 10+ years in an IT sales role
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or business
- Experience with Microsoft ERP or CRM, and/or SAP will be an added advantage
- Past team leader experience will give you an edge
- A huge advantage would be if you have worked in a presales/technical role within the applications field (software)
- A track record of a flourishing pipeline which exceeds organizational targets
- Must be an adaptable, proactive team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess keen business acumen, and the tenacity to see through large enterprise-level complex deals.
- Ability to think out of the box to tackle day-to-day obstacles.
In order to succeed, you should possess an affinity for people and want for them to succeed. It will be a rewarding role which gives you ownership and the ability to facilitate change within the organization into what you believe would provide satisfaction to the team.
This is your chance! Contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure this exclusive deal.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122