Junior Java Developer (JD3009) Brussels, Belgium
Java Developer - Brussels
As a Java Developer you help clients identify and solve their challenges. You become a member of a team of experienced consultants to execute exciting Salesforce projects.
Cross-training to Salesforce - Why Salesforce?
* You get the opportunity to create a unique position in the market for yourself by being certified in niche skills such as Salseforce
* Working within an entrepreneurial team of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans in the coming years
* Java is a rebuild, cross-platform, a widely used language that is well integrated with Salesforce.
* Salesforce is the # 1 intelligent CRM platform for companies of all sizes.
* Recognized by industry analysts and leading user rating organizations as a market leader in CRM technology, Salesforce provides ready-made solutions that allow growing companies to easily implement advanced technology and connect all the solutions that are important to them
* On average, customers using Salesforce see 38% faster decision-making, a 25% increase in revenue and a 35% increase in customer satisfaction.
* You work closely with our functional consultants and understand the business requirements
* Translate business requirements into technical designs and solutions
* Implement and build solutions that require coding
* Maintenance documentation of your own developments
* Make complex adjustments within NetSuite to meet the specific requirements of the customer and execute advanced database queries (with SQL)
* In addition to pure back-end skills, you have insight into front-end and design work.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in a technical domain;
* You have a first experience in producing web and business solutions in a professional development environment;
* Knowledge of one of the following technologies for the development of web applications: HTML, CSS or Ajax is an added value;
* Relational database management and SQL knowledge is an advantage;
* You are a team player who likes to work with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
* You have the opportunity to work independently and in a highly collaborative team setting;
* You balance logical problem solving with innovative thinking;
* You have strong written and oral communication and presentation skills