Our client is an exciting technology consulting company specializing in Robotic Process Automations (RPA)
and they require an account manager to proactively seek out opportunities in the market and manage their current accounts.
The nature of the company is consultative: they will detect opportunities for automation in their client's day-to-day operations, propose the appropriate technologies, and work on the implementation of the former with their clients.
RPA provides the basis for the automation of repetitive tasks, thus freeing up time for employees to focus on more meaningful work. Essentially, it would not remove jobs but instead eliminates human error when performing mundane tasks.
- Develop long-term positive relationships with key accounts and hold responsibility for driving sales
- Position and convey a strong value proposition to clients on the transformational value that they can potentially provide
- Develop a solid pipeline for project opportunities by working closely with their technology partners.
- Perform client prospecting and account mining by identifying the right contacts in the client organization.
- Monitor sales targets and report the status of the assigned accounts to the Management
- Suggest actions to improve sales and identify growth opportunities for the company.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma with 1 year of experience in a sales role within another technology consulting firm/System integrator
- Experience in dealing with the enterprise sector is necessary
- Possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
Don't sit on this chance, contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to catch this limited time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122