Responsible for the design, implementation and support of market leading .NET-based applications used before, during and after emergency management situations.
You will be part of a team that practices a disciplined development methodology and will interact directly with our Product Management, Professional Services, Client Experience and Support Teams to develop effective, reliable, and scalable solutions in an Agile, test-driven environment. We are looking for a self-directed individual who also functions well in a team environment. You should have a passion for working with clients to solve their business and support challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
Develop solutions across all layers, from the database through the data, service, and application layers to the user interface.
* Follow an Agile development process.
* Develop strong, collaborative relationships across teams and departments.
* Work closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts to review, elaborate and document system and solution requirements.
* Design and develop high-quality, effective and reliable technical solutions that meet client needs and result in low defect rates.
* Participate in peer code reviews; review test objectives and test cases.
* Evaluate emerging technologies and participate in business decisions regarding which technologies to implement.
* Ensure development teams use only reliable, proven tools and development environments.
* Work closely with Product Support to provide effective second and third level client support.
* Remain current on state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques; participate in educational opportunities and professional organisations.
* Work closely with DevOps to help enhance product environments and the automated build/deployment process.
* Evaluate product health using monitoring and load testing solutions and reviewing penetration test reports.
* Support team member and peer educational growth through coaching and providing educational opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications