Key skills: SQL, 2+ years of experience in an organization of similar size (mid to large), SSIS
- Support software development teams with logical design, development, and maintenance of the SQL Server databases including performance monitoring and tuning, data security at rest and in motion, cloning/refreshing, develop data relations and establish E-R diagrams, data dictionary administration.
- Responsible for identifying and scrubbing PII data from the applicable databases if requested by a client and required by CCPA and other regulatory agencies.
- Perform data analysis and modeling, programming, implementation using T-SQL and VB.NET/C# working within an SSIS and SSMS environment.
- Optimize existing database structures and schemas to minimize nightly processing time.
- Install, upgrade, and patch database software, agents, utilities, and options.
- Evaluate and test new versions of SQL Server and Azure Data Lake cloud storage, as well as third-party vendor utilities and reporting tools used to support Microsoft-based data storage.
- Execute test and audit strategies for backup, security and disaster recovery of SQL Server Databases and other systems
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCS) in SQL Server 2012/2014 highly desired
- 2+ years of job-specific experience in an organization of similar size, scope, and/or complexity.
Client offers a range of health insurance benefits options, competitive compensation packages, flexible hours, scrub allowance, opportunity to bring your dog to work, and additional training opportunities.
Client is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized.