Microsoft Pre sales Architect (Missouri - Remote)
Do you enjoy working with both technical and business professionals. Enjoy meeting different people and working with top business heads to create and demonstrate solutions to best full fill their company requirements?
I am currently looking for Pre sales engineers to join an extremely well placed Microsoft consultancy based in Missouri. We are looking for individuals with a passion for both technical growth and sales with the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology. The client I am working with have firmly established themselves at the top of the market chain with key clients and relationships already established across multiple industries. Their growth doesn't stop there, they are looking a motivated pre sales consultant to join and not only help manage and grow current relationships but also help bring on new business across the Microsoft space. With a brilliant relationship and fast track scheme through Microsoft themselves, you will work for one of the most strategic and growing consultancies in the country.
What we are looking for are strong sales individuals who have a thirst for knowledge and growth. Ideally coming from a technical background with a fantastic understanding of various Microsoft based platforms and technologies and also having the knowhow and drive to work in a pre-sales role.
You will consult with your own clients as well as network around the market in your area to find new, striving businesses to work with and help manage those relationships.
Want to know a bit more about the technical background for this role? Have a look below:
- Experience working across the Microsoft platform.
- Excelled Active Directory, Exchange and Microsoft networking exposure.
- Experience working with O365 or atleast a strong understanding of what and how it works.
- The ability to consult with both technical professionals and business stakeholders.
- Microsoft Azure exposure would be highly beneficial.
- Pre sales experience or consultancy experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams is also highly beneficial.
- A passion and drive to network with surrounding companies and bring on new business and projects.
As in any pre sales role, the potential is amazing and you can receive the following:
- 50% commission on all inherited business.
- You will gain leads from internal sources as well as Microsoft directly which makes your job a whole lot easier!
- Potential earnings which can reach up to $200k in your FIRST YEAR!
- Bonus structures
- Generous commission structure.
- CIO services and CISO services.
- Microsoft Fast Tracking!
- The ability to manage your own time and work remotely only travelling to client meetings in your area (Most beneficially in Missouri)
If you have experience in these areas, and are looking for something new, something different and something challenging, get in touch at email@example.com
But what can be offered for this position:
- A strong market related salary.
- Multiple benefits and incentives
- Huge room for growth both technically and professionally.
- Working in a unique environment and market unlike any other.
- You will be a big part of the team having huge influence on projects of all sizes and requirements.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or would like to have a look at wider roles in different areas, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or catch me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/â~ï¸-alex-colbeck-â~ï¸-373372132/
I always like to connect with IT professionals within my space and whether interested in this position or want to establish initial contact with myself and hear about roles in the future across different areas, get in touch!