Seeking a Integration Architect
for the Houston office. The selected candidate will be a part of the Integration and Analytics team supporting a global enterprise. Systems supported include Salesforce Sales
and Service Cloud
, a custom solution built on the Azure platform as well as other cloud and on-premise solutions.
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Must be able to work without supervision and solve highly complex problems
- Must use independent judgement to design and configure custom integrations
- Great communication and problem solving skills needed in order to provide a high level of customer service to business users
- Should have a good balance of technical and analytical skills in order to understand business requirements and design and develop/configure new integration and data migration solutions that provide maximum value
- Must have good documentation skills in order to properly track work on Stories in Salesforce
- Must take initiative on projects and serve as a leader and subject matter expert on the team as needed
- Must have a proven track record of delivering quality work with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or other relevant field is required and a minimum of 6 years of experience developing and supporting integrations and data migrations
- Experience with Informatica Integration Cloud and/or Informatica CC360 Salesforce experience Experience working in an agile environment C# .NET programming experience (for web service development) Informatica or Salesforce Certifications
Client offers a competitive salary while also offering a generous benefits package. They are an industry leader who are looking to hire qualified candidates as soon as possible!
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at email@example.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.