Are you currently on the market or open to new opportunities? One of my top clients is currently searching for both Systems Engineers and Systems Admins in the Annapolis, Maryland area.
This is an excellent opportunity offering great pay, benefits, work environment, and more!
- Solve complex problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent with technology change
- Develop and manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable
- Derive from the system requirements an understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Contribute to the development of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Develop system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or give me a call at 813-437-6943. Thank you and I look forward