Front End Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne
One of my longest tenured clients are looking to bring on a range of developer as part of a large recruitment drive towards the back end of 2019 and heading into 2020. Definitely not one to miss!
The client in question are a multi-faceted consultancy who provide a wide range of bespoke software services for their clients based within the North East of England. Some of their illustrious clients include the NHS as well as The Department of Work and Pensions. So as you can see, they are a pretty big player when it comes to the North East Software game!
They are looking to bring on a front end developer to join their well renowned team and the right individual will bring some of the following:
- Demonstrated commercial experience working within Software Development.
- Ability to document accurately as well as analysing high amounts of data to a high standard
- Ability to meet client specified requirements and work to a customer's needs to create the best product possible
- Demonstrable understanding of accessibility best practices
With my client being a consultancy, finding the right candidate with the right people skills is very important to them and they are looking for people who:
- Cherish learning and want to be the best that they possibly can be
- Strong communication skills and can liaise comfortably with clients and team-members alike
- Be very open minded and constantly looking to improve on both a personal level as well as improve and build the business.
In return, my client will offer you a generous benefits package including:
- A plentiful salary
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
One of the biggest opportunities my client offers is the chance to up skill and cross train across different technologies. My client possesses a cutting edge training programme in which the majority of their developers use to push forward their career prospect by learning new technologies and growing as professionals at the same time.
If you feel like this opportunity is right up your street! Then please don't hesitate to get in touch via the following means.
Telephone: 0191 338 7505
LinkedIn: Daniel Bennett
I look forward to hearing from you!