CPQ Functional Lead
What you bring to the role:
- Take ultimate responsibility to ensure the client's satisfaction and realization of business requirements in technology solutions
- Define and manage all aspects of the project including scope, schedule, staffing, issues and budget through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Lead project team through business process both current and new, capabilities and functional requirements definition.
- Lead design sessions with clients and ensure all requirements are gathered, documented, and signed off.
- Facilitate all project meetings, including business process design and project status meetings.
- Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
- Effectively communicate and manage project risks.
- Work alongside technical teams in system testing.
- Continue to develop your leadership, problem solving and systems implementation skills.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and take on a variety of functional roles including project management and business analyst as needed to ensure client success.
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, business, finance or equivalent educational or professional experience.
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process.
- Successfully worked on multiple consulting projects implementing CRM/ERP applications, with SalesForce.com knowledge a plus.
- Previous consulting experience at a Big 4 or similar firm is required.
- Understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Experience using various project management methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Individual must be able to travel.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.