Type: Permanent, Direct HireLocation: Jacksonville, FLRole: Front End Developer Position Overview:
If you are a front-end developer who has a strong sense of design and a passion for creating amazing and precise tools, this role is for you.
With this client, you are constantly building new and exciting features that expand the possibilities of visual web design. They are looking for an individual that shares passion for building visual tools that empower creatives. The best candidates possess the skill and personality that can drive their product's most important initiatives. From working on the design tools to the new products, there will be many opportunities to have an enormous impact at the company. Responsibilities:
- Work with our back-end developers to leverage data to create amazing front end applications.
- Collaborate with and mentor other team members on best practices for front end.
- Contribute to our codebase and add your own features.
- Think of game changing ideas and improve our development processes.
- Collaborate with our team of top designers to push the envelope on what is possible.
- Significant front-end engineering experience
- Built and worked on complex web applications
- Good sense of design and UX
- Experience with AWS is a nice to have
- Experience with databases and SQL