Sr. Salesforce Developer
A Seasoned and Experienced Cloud Software Developer shall be part of a cross-functional software development team. Provide support to in-house developed systems and third-party solutions. Participate in implementation of software development projects as well as integration of various systems, cloud based and/or on-premise. Be a mentor of other developers as needed.What you will do:
Provide the operational support for various applications and systems on a daily basis
* Translate complex business requirements to robust IT solutions
* Ability to continuously develop the systems and still maintain high usability
* Understand system architectures, the interfacing technologies and middleware
* Knowledge of general programming methodologies
* Practical application of all aspects of software design, test strategies, Software Development Lifecycle
* Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines for SDLC during implementations
* Ability to complete Technical Design Write-ups, Design, code, test programs or application modules that meet design specifications
* Understand high-level requirements and create prototypes, and practical solutions
* Flexibility to support ad-hoc needs and or requests approved by management
* Provide technical coordination and code review with other developers in the team/project
* Keep abreast of new technologies, best practices, and global trends related to software development; make recommendations and oversee incorporation as appropriateQualifications:
* 3+ years of hands-on "Strong" Java experience
* 2+ years of hands-on Middleware Experience (MuleSoft or IBM CastIron or Dell Boomi or similar tool) involving complex integrations, across enterprises with wider technology reach
* With "Strong" willingness to learn and operate on Anypoint Platform (MuleSoft)
* Overall 2+ Years of "Exposure" to Cloud based solutions involving most of the following: Salesforce.com/SFDC and/or Heroku
* Basic Salesforce Developer/related certification/s
* Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce's Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org or multi-org architecture.
* Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Lightning, Java Script and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
* Experience in creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs / experience with web services (SOAP and REST)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.