If you have an innovative mind and a desire to preside over all digital marketing strategy in a quickly growing and dynamic company, then you will not want to miss the chance to apply for this position. As Digital Marketing Manager you will design unique campaigns to optimize all marketing performance while directly presiding over a team of energetic and talented marketers in order to expand this organization's awareness and audience.
This fast-paced role is dedicated to formulating strategies while also implementing them, utilizing both your creative talent and passion for leadership to ensure that the company is continuing on its upward path. In this rewarding position, you will utilize all of the digital marketing skills at your disposal, collaborate with other teams, and have the opportunity to step into a highly-involved and pivotal role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify and target key metrics in order to improve website strategy and audience engagement
- Design a comprehensive reporting package each month with innovative methods to build brand awareness
- Lead the social media marketing, video marketing, and SEO optimization strategies and ensure that each campaign is operating at its fullest potential
- Continuously think in economical and unique ways in order to ensure that a fresh and invigorated perspective leads the team
Skills & Qualifications
- Robust digital marketing experience, including performance in managerial roles and with large budgets
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM and comfort with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Ads, and Bing Ads highly encouraged
- A creative perspective applied to a highly-analytical mind and coupled with a curious, energetic attitude
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, or Pardot preferred
This is an immediate hire role, and we are looking for qualified candidates interested in exploring this opportunity right away. We have a few interviews already lined up. If you are interested please reach out to Caelyn at email@example.com or 215-989-4359 ASAP!