If you have an innovative mind and a desire to preside over all paid media strategy in a dynamic company with big name clients, then you will not want to miss the chance to apply for this position. As Paid Marketing Manager you understand client visions and possess the tenacity to effectively translate their goals into paid media campaigns. Your aim is to optimize all digital marketing performance while directly presiding over a team of energetic and talented marketers, analysts, web designers, and developers in order to gauge and manage audience engagement.
This fast-paced role is dedicated to formulating strategies while also implementing them, as well as utilizing both your creative talent and passion for leadership to ensure that data analysis imparts campaign success. In this rewarding position, you will utilize all of the paid digital marketing skills at your disposal, collaborate with other teams, and work directly with vendors so that you can see the tangible results of your comprehensive plans.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify and target key metrics in order to improve website strategy and audience engagement
- Present a comprehensive reporting package both internally and externally with results followed by innovative methods to build/maintain paid media performance
- Lead the social media marketing, display advertising, and SEO/SEM optimization strategies and ensure that each campaign is operating at its fullest potential
- Continuously think in consistent successful yet unique ways in order to ensure that a fresh and invigorated perspective leads the team
Skills & Qualifications
- Robust paid media campaign experience, including ideation, execution, and analysis
- Possession of or ability to obtain a security clearance
- Strong understanding of SEM and proficiency with social media marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Excel
- A creative, versatile perspective; a highly-analytical mind; a patient, tactful demeanor
- Outstanding communication skills
This is an immediate hire role, and we are looking for qualified candidates interested in exploring this opportunity right away. We have a few interviews already lined up. If you are interested please reach out to Caelyn at email@example.com or 215-989-4359 ASAP!