My client is a global empire that boasts a prominent nternational presence, and they require you, an experienced Oracle salesperson, to cover the end-to-end sales cycle and to develop and maintain flourishing relationships with existing clients. You will be the main person ensuring that here is the proactive escalation and resolution both externally with key accounts and internal teams.
- Pinpoint the right clients, proactively construct quality pipelines, and ensure victorious deals
- Manage sales activities based on the client's needs to ensure the birth of mutually beneficial relationships with the key accounts
- Evangelize the value of the suite of Oracle products, in order to represent the organization at the highest level.
- Generate leads and close Oracle deals
- Shape opportunities and ensure sufficient business development in terms of Oracle-related deals
- Keep up to date with commercial trends within these products, thus making sales based on the needs of the client in order to mutually bring benefit to both parties.
- Closely collaborate with client teams and growth platforms throughout the process.
- Possess an enterprise-level understanding of Oracle-related solutions to solve complex business problems
- Interact with senior-level management personnel or within the organization, this will involve negotiations and influencing.
- Quick decision-making and the setting of objectives in order to tackle critical assignments. Your choices will impact areas that are not covered in your area of responsibility
- Work cross-functionally with delivery and pre-sales teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end sales cycle.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- 10+ years of selling IT solutions
- 3+ years of experience including the selling of Oracle would be extremely advantageous.
- Pre-sales experience with Oracle Fusion will be extremely advantageous
- Experience and knowledge with regards to competitors products
- A strategic mind and keen business acumen along with an enterprise-level understanding of the client's needs
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to make snap decisions in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Foster an outgoing team-based culture
- Work both creatively and analytically to tackle objectives
- Outstanding communication, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and management experience in the past
This role will challenge you in ways that will take your experiences to new heights. If you're looking for a chance to soar and be handsomely rewarded, look no further than now! Contact me, Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +65 3158 4331.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122