Looking for Warehouse Management System (WMS) Developer to be in our Distribution Center in Lithia Springs, GA. The WMS Developer will provide support for the Supply Chain team on the Manhattan Associates WMS product, clarifying incidents/problems and providing impact analysis when applicable for improved service response times. Working hand in hand with our existing WMS SME's to ensure the needs of the Distribution Centers are identified, addressed and achieved. Strong ability to communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written form to internal/external customers and all management levels, team members and co-workers. Understand need for ETL/Reports and ability to created optimized ETL packages and reports to drive improvement in business process. Must be well organized, with strong self-discipline and customer focused mentality, having the will to help and ability to multi-task, prioritize work and perform under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Ability to support production operation with optimum performance, scalability and maximum uptime.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support for the Supply Chain team on the Manhattan Associates WMS product, clarifying incidents/problems and providing impact analysis when applicable for improved service response times
* Working hand in hand with our existing WMS SME's to ensure the needs of the Distribution Centers are identified, addressed and achieved
* Ability to translate business requirements into system requirements. Ability to follow change control management/ Release management.
* Determine database structural requirements by working with internal business stakeholders, and identifying optimal database specifications.
* Fair understanding of MSSQL database architecture. knowledges of Effects of Indexes and statistics on system performance. Develops database tables, views, triggers,functions, user defined data types, Stored Procedures to read, update or insert data
* Ability to develop ETL Process, Ability to Developer SSRS Reports
* Enjoying being challenged and to solve complex data problems on a daily basis
* Works with application developers and other stakeholders to determine business need and apply industry standards to all database solutions created. Able to learn new technology and apply Required Skills
* Microsoft SQL Skills ( OLTP / OLAP etc)
* JiRA or other Project Management software
* Troubleshooting and data analysis skills
* Technical Documentation skill
* Ability to code in TSQL, and do data analysis
* Experience in developing ETL packages using SSIS
* Experience in working with SCALE (Manhattan)
* Setting up alerts and job to monitor reliable working of processes Required Experience
* Prior SQL Stored Procedure/Function/Database Development for use in reporting and application environments.
* Experience with WMS system and WMS concepts
* In depth knowledge of troubleshooting skills and out-of-the box thinking to overcome data obstacles
* Excellent practical hands on experience with Microsoft SQL query language, including ETL development and SSIS applications.
* Troubleshooting Security, Performance issues and business implementation challenges
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at email@example.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.