Data Scientist - Deschutes, OR
I am working with a growing, market leading organization looking to hire experienced Data Scientists to transform structured and unstructured data into insights and models for business decision making based out of their headquarters in Central Oregon.
In this role, you will:
- Execute discovery processes with stakeholders to define the business problem
- Analyze the problem and identify an approach for achieving business insights through data science.
- Build data pipelines from sources - internal and external data
- Apply data cleansing techniques.
- Present insights and rationale of recommendations in easy to understand terms.
- Identify the lifecycle of any developed models and insights and develop maintenance plans for ongoing operational use of insights and recommendations.
- Contribute to effectiveness by creating reusable artifacts and contributing to data and insight catalogues and documentation.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Coding - Java, C/C++, Scala, OR Python
- Database programming languages.
- Statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience with statistical tools and advanced analytics platforms - Minitab, SAS, Knime, Dataiku, Anaconda, OR Google Collaboratory.
- Familiarity with typical algorithms used by retail businesses.
In return for your hard work and strong analytical skills, this company offers exceptional compensation and benefits as well as a high-energy, collaborative environment.Data Scientist - Deschutes, OR
If this sounds like you, click to apply! For more information or to apply now please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both partners and end users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at