****This client cannot sponsor, work C2C. At this time they can only work with US Citizens and permanent resident green card holders.
My client is a a fortune 500 company in the financial services industry who is looking for full-stack C#.NET Software Development Team lead to joint them on a full time and permanent basis at there Dallas office.
You will be responsible for researching and IDing technical solutions,
overseeing the application developers and QA efforts, and increase the productivity of the team. What are some of the primary responsibilities of this role?
Basic qualifications for consideration include:
- You design, develop and enhance ESB processes
- Technical Design Documents, Implementation Plan, unit test cases and other documentation as required
- participate in enterprise database architectural decisions
- fix and optimize code
- Manage offshore team
- 8 years of development experience using MS technologies,
- .Net Framework
- Agile methodology required
- WCF / SOA; C#, Microsoft Visual Studio preferred/ not required
- Experience and or familiarity with Database Design and Development, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and above preferred/ not required
- Azure DevOps experience is preferred/ not required
This position offers the change to work on exciting projects with cutting-edge technology along with a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are self-driven, detail oriented, and have excellent communication skills then please APPLY NOW or contact me at email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information. FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on
215 240 7357.