Our client is one of the most prominent forces in the world and their unit specializing in Oracle applications requires you, a motivated individual with a keen business acumen to generate more opportunities and help them win more projects. This role provides the opportunity to be a part of a global entity that boasts a worldwide presence, a solid step on the right path for your career.
- Hybrid hunter-gatherer role
- Representing the values that Oracle proposes
- Work cross functionally to ensure a smooth end-to-end sales process
- Acquire new clients and ensure the upselling/cross selling of the Oracle suite of products
- Conduct market analyses to generate reports to ensure that you maintain an advantage over the external clients
- Closely collaborate with client teams and growth platforms throughout the process.
- Possess an enterprise-level understanding of Oracle-related solutions to solve complex business problems
- Interact with senior-level management personnel or within the organization, this will involve negotiations and influencing.
- Candidates must possess at least a degree in IT or business
- At least 8 years of experience dealing in ERP solutions.
- A presales background (non-product specific) will be extremely advantageous.
- Possess good insight and business acumen to lead the advancement of company's portfolio
- Excellent communication skills for handling key clients and team members
- Must be self-motivated and people-oriented
Contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume to catch this limited time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122