We are seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect who not only has a depth and breath of understanding in technology, but are also able to maximize technology's benefit by applying business value in context and communicating solutions and options to various levels within my clients organizations.
Successful Salesforce Technical Architect's not only have a depth and breadth of understanding in technology, but are also able to maximize technology's benefit by applying business value in context and communicating solutions and options to various levels within our client's organizations.
My client delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. My client takes an Agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain.
Being a salesforce Technical Architect with my client you will stay on the cutting edge of the fastest growing technology stack today, bringing the best solutions to their top enterprise clients.
- Understand data migration, design tradeoffs and common ETL tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in two or more object oriented programming languages (Apex, Java, .Net)
- Understanding of database design
- Strong understanding of architectural design patterns- SOA, SOC, etc
- Understanding of Web 2.0, cloud architecture, client-server architecture & mobile solutions
- Previous experience in Architect Support and Development in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Development (BluePrism experience is ideal for the role)
- A strong understanding of Salesforce technology platforms is preferred
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with youIf you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
- You will be responsible for the overall Salesforce technical architecture and corresponding deliverables through a projects lifecycle.
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote best of breed culture in Technical Services.
- Lead the implementation of technical solutions according to the highest standards and influencing other team members to meet those standards, participating hands on where necessary.
- Guide the Development team in the appropriate use of platform technology
- Mentor & Coach