We are seeking Salesforce Administrator's to join my clients growing team. MY client is a global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe.
In this role you will be responsible for providing day-to-day, administrative, project and operational support to end users through multiple teams, business units and locations. The right person for the position will be someone who is looking for a challenging, advanced administration and solution development-based role where they're constantly looking to improve, influence and automate complex business processes and workflows.
They're looking for someone to be responsible for providing day-to-day, administrative, project and operational support to end users through multiple teams, business units and locations.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with youIf you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
- 3+years of administering and customizing CRM systems with a focus on sales and customer support automation processes.
- Salesforce.com experience; sales, service, communities
- Experienced in project management and process improvement and business systems
- Experienced in a customized salesforce.com environment - administering and customizing salesforce.com platform; workflows, automation and integration
- Strong understanding of the salesforce.com platform & development lifecycle required; knowledge of APEX triggers, APEX Classes, Sites, Static, Static resources, LEX & Communities