This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Must have extensive hands on experience in designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions on Big Data platform such as Hadoop eco-system.
- Must have experience with strong UNIX shell scripting Must have experience with one of the IDE tools such as Eclipse.
- Must have working experience with Spark and Scala/Python.
- Must have experience with SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- Must have experience with Problem solving /analytical thinking
- Must have experience with leading a team of developers on projects and mentoring them as well.
- Preferred experience with NoSql Databases like HBASE, Mongo or Cassandra.
- Preferred experience with developing Pig scripts/Hive QL, SQOOP, UDF for analyzing all semi-structured/unstructured/structured data flows.
- Preferred experience with developing MapReduce programs running on the Hadoop cluster using Java/Python.
- Preferred experience using Talend with Hadoop technologies.
- Preferred experience with cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems
- Preferred experience in the data warehousing and Business Intelligence systems
- Preferred experience working in an Agile Matrix environment.
- Preferred experience working with multiple stakeholders with regards to Design, Systems change / configuration management, Business requirements management.
- Experience in application configuration.
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
- Travel availability up to 20.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.