The Architect is accountable for proactively and holistically supporting the ReadyRefresh eCommerce technical activities within the NWNA ReadyRefresh BRM Organization. Architects provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of the ReadyRefresh eCommerce platform.
* Delivers the integration of solutions within the product / product group / platform and implements the integration strategy for cross-product group purposes
* Leads the implementation and integration of technical architecture across the ReadyRefresh eCommerce product group based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements
* Identifies the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solution architecture
Operational effectiveness and efficiency:
* Monitors the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements
* Defines and documents the guidelines, standards and solution architecture to ensure product-based decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision
* Designs and directs the governance activities associated with ensuring product architecture assurance and compliance
* Engage with Tech Leads, BAs, Product Managers and EA within (and across) the product groups to ensure alignment with the overall enterprise architecture.