Technical IAM Consultant
One of my international Clients are currently looking for IAM Consultant, who will be focused on the ownership of the IAM (Identity and Access Management) Service; acting as its owner within the architectural model and the Security Management team.
The IAM Consultant will govern and manage full lifecycle implementation projects and cooperate with other departments.
- You have a degree in computer science/ IT or the relevant experience:
- Basic programming skills e.g. C#/VB .NET and/or Java/J2EE solutions.
- Knowledge of database solutions including:data analysis, troubleshooting, writing complex SQL queries.
- Knowledgeable of common enterprise applications and infrastructure g. Active Directory, RDBMS, ERP Systems, Exchange, SaaS Platforms, Web Application Servers & related standards and protocols (LDAP, REST, SOAP).
- You have knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery management.
- A team player.
- Creative problem solver.
You will be expected to possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the full IAM stack and implement enhancements to all aspects of the Service.
Main responsibilities for the IAM Consultant include:
What will be offered:
- Key Security Management point of contact for all matters relating to IAM.
- Provisioning of Access Control measures, ensuring that they meet not only the business needs, but also legal, regulatory and compliance requirements and that these are suitably audited.
- Project ownership. We take full ownership of our projects seeing them through from design to implementation.
- Learning and development, with our academy you will have a chance to upskill and progress your career quickly. We ensure that our team have the skills to not only succeed but excel.
- Bonus scheme, as we believe that everyone should benefit from our success.
- Opportunity for travel. Why not visit our team in different countries, experience the culture and enjoy the food!
- A Social team, whether that's drinks on a Friday or a day of paintballing, we love to have fun. Join our team and make some great friends outside of the office.
If it sounds interesting please send your application to Anna email@example.com