The Workday Sr. Associate of People Operations, Analytics, and HRIS will provide a full-time technical resource to ensure Workday system functionality meets the specifications of key organizational functional owners and their business processes, as well as assisting with any changes in the tenant. This Workday role will provide visibility into analytics on the people health in the organization to the People Operations team, regional operational leadership, and senior corporate leadership. This individual will provide continued Workday support for People Operations analytics and operational compliance by promote a risk-aware culture in partnership with the VP, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes for employment compliance. This individual will function as the liaison between the organization and Workday.
- This position serves as a technical point of contact for various functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing maintenance and process tasks within the Workday system including: import loads, adjustments, creating new locations, etc.
- Continue to build knowledge and awareness of best practices and legal compliance in HRIS and internal policies & procedures; promote a risk-aware culture for employment compliance in collaboration with Learning & Development and the People Operations Business Partners
- Support and participate as a project team lead in ongoing Workday implementation projects
- Regularly keep up to date on Workday system updates, obtains relevant knowledge, and appropriately collaborates with appropriate teams on change management
- Enhance People Operations' operational capabilities by identifying areas for improvement through technical solutions, optimizing business processes, and analyzing and interpreting data to assist management with decision making, strategy designing, and documenting processes
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of internal stakeholders to determine solutions to business needs that utilize OSH people data
- Provide data analytics and dashboard configuration for PeOps and regional operational leadership to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and assist in development of engagement solutions and PeOps strategies
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development and integration requests, including but not limited to: new center expansion, new department formation, new business process needs, etc.
- Assist with Workday support questions from end users
- Creates and maintains company reports (ongoing and ad hoc) for internal and external customers
- Develops training programs for new users in Workday functionality and coordinates other trainings for functional users of Workday with appropriate business owner
- This role reports to the VP of People Operations and has opportunity for advancement.
We're looking for motivated, experienced leaders with:
- Bachelor degree required, Master's degree preferred, in a related field
- 5 years of HRIS experience, Workday optional but preferred
- Knowledge of standard HR processes and impact on HR systems
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful manner
- A problem-solving orientation and eagerness to identify process gaps and implement practical solutions
- A proactive, flexible, and adaptable working style
- Impeccable judgment and maturity
- Strong attention to detail
- A supportive attitude toward our teams
- Proficient PC skills
- US work authorization