Looking for a WORKDAY FINANCIALS ANALYST for its Phoenix Corporate Office. Joining the company's Workday Total Rewards & Systems Team within the Human Resources department, this Workday role will work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment that values talent, innovation and delivery of best-in-class solutions.
You will have the opportunity to participate in cradle-to-grave application Workday Finance application configuration including: research, design, development, deployment and monitoring of the Workday application. This role will support the enterprise with operational and project responsibilities.
Keys: Workday, Finance, Analyst, Business Analyst, Information Systems Analyst, Workday Analyst Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot business process failures and integration issues.
- Create custom reports (advance, matrix, etc), and schedule reports and report groups.
- Configure the following processes: expense, settlement, cash management, procurement, projects, supplier accounts, and accounting.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to Finance and Payroll.
- Collaborate with Finance business functions to align business requirements, business processes and integration design.
- Gathering business and security requirements, performing system design and configuration, mapping and validating data conversion, creating test plans, conducting testing, creating and testing reports and providing post configuration support.
- Develop and maintain Finance training materials and conduct in person or online training.
- Participate in testing efforts for regular releases and updates, and support users with those changes.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of data accessed during daily activities.
- Support future business needs in areas of Workday Financials.
- Support additional projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in Finance operations and a BA or BS degree.
- Minimum 5+ years of Financials system functional experience required (configurations, security, custom reports).
- Two year's Workday experience configuring Workday Financials and developing custom reports and operational support
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to consult with and present to senior Finance and Accounting leaders.
- Proven detail oriented and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in fast pace dynamic environment.
- Strong team player and ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting functions.
- Accounting experience preferred