You will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ technology hands-on while coaching and mentoring elite members of a fast-paced, growing organization. You will be an influencer with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company leading innovation within the integration services industry. Preferred Skills:
* Software Development
* Core Java
* Spring Project Ecosystem
* Apache Project Ecosystem
* API Development
* Microservices Development
* OpenAPI, RAML, Swagger
* Docker and container architecture
* CI/CD AutomationQualifications:
* Highly experienced in building cloud-native, cloud-scale applications with Microservices, and RESTful APIs.
* Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies and programming languages in short amount of time
* Experience in at least one project as a full stack developer involved in all areas of application lifecycle from requirements to operations.
* Experience in deployment automation using any scripting language such as Unix shell scripting, PowerShell, Terraform, Cloud formation etc.
* Able to install and configure any software such as CI/CD tools (git, Jenkins, Art factory, chef/puppet or other equivalents).
* Working knowledge of container architecture, container frameworks such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
* Good understanding of operations architecture, log aggregation, performance monitoring, security monitoring etc.
* Major contribution to any leading open-source projects will be a plus.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.