A highly regarded client of ours specializing in cybersecurity solutions requires you, a motivated individual with an affinity for communications, to establish and maintain relationships with select key clients. This team-based role ensures a great network expansion opportunity in a prosperous landscape providing you with an opportunity for growth and supplying you with valuable experience.
- Hybrid hunter/gatherer role: you have to hunt for new opportunities and farm existing ones
- Handle general administration duties
- Maintain relationships with accounts via the provision of value-added services
- Planning and executing a successful call schedule
- Have technical expertise concerning how the products and ensuring that you are able to combat whatever issues the clients may have
- Keep up to date with market trends.
- Identify potential opportunities for the sales team
- Candidates must possess at least a degree preferably in computer science
- At least 5 - 6 years of working experience in account management or any sales related role in IT preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity
- Possess good insight and business acumen in order to advance company's portfolio
- Excellent communication skills for handling key clients.
- Must be self-motivated and people-oriented.
Contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to catch this limited time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122