SQL DBA | Tampa, FL | $80K w/ Benefits To transform the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine.
A company who is dedicated to hiring compassionate professionals with all levels of experience, is expanding their DBA team. This company was created in Tampa over 20 years ago and has expanded nationwide. The company is committed to providing the communities they serve with comprehensive, compassionate veterinary care. If you are looking to start with a reliable, nationwide company, apply today to learn more about this opportunity! Roles / Responsibilities
- Support software development teams with logical design, development, and maintenance of the SQL Server databases including performance monitoring and tuning, data security at rest and in motion, cloning/refreshing, develop data relations and establish E-R diagrams, data dictionary administration.
- Responsible for identifying and scrubbing PII data from the applicable databases if requested by a client and required by CCPA and other regulatory agencies.
- Perform data analysis and modeling, programming, implementation using T-SQL and NET/C# working within an SSIS and SSMS environment.
- Optimize existing database structures and schemas to minimize nightly processing time. Install, upgrade, and patch database software, agents, utilities, and options.
- Evaluate and test new versions of SQL Server and Azure Data Lake cloud storage, as well as third-party vendor utilities and reporting tools used to support Microsoft-based data storage.
- Execute test and audit strategies for backup, security and disaster recovery of SQL Server Databases and other systems.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Expectations / Requirements
- Healthcare Packages
- Flexible Hours
- Bring your dog to work day
- Training programs
Ready to Apply?
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline required
- Nice to have Microsoft Certified Solutions in SQL Server 2012 / 2014
- Experience with job-specific experience in an organization of similar size, scope, and/or complexity.
Contact me for further information about this firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.