Our client specializes in network and infrastructure IT solutions and they require a motivated individual with an affinity for communications, to establish and maintain relationships with select key clients.
- Hybrid hunter/farmer role.
- Handle general administration duties
- Maintain relationships with accounts via the provision of value-added services
- Planning and executing a successful call schedule
- Have technical expertise concerning how the products and ensuring that you are able to combat whatever issues the clients may have
- Keep up to date with market trends.
- Identify potential opportunities for the sales team
- Candidates must possess at least a diploma
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in account management or any sales related role preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in working within IT infrastructure or network products
- Possess good insight and business acumen in order to advance the company's portfolio
- Excellent communication skills for handling key clients.
- Must be self-motivated and people-oriented.
Contact me Brandon Hon at +65 3158 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to catch this limited-time opportunity.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122