Senior Angular Engineer | Palm Beach Gardens, FL | $100K
Ready to work for a company who has won two awards in Supplier Diversity Excellence? This company supports telecommunication service nationwide with over 14K employees and only provides the most skilled employees to work within their industry. Located in the sunshine state, they are looking for a skilled Angular Engineer/Developer who can help lead the team and bring new ideas to the table. Apply today to start a new career with a company who supports their employees and the community! Roles / Responsibilities
- Create and manage integration between ITSM systems and custom developed web application.
- Create excellent, stable, code that meets the needs of the customer - building systems for maintainability and growth.
- Demonstrate technical creativity while maintaining standards within ITIL Processes.
- Design, plan, and present end-user prototypes to demonstrate concepts and direction.
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing Angular applications and RESTful Web Services.
- Participate in code review activities and ensure that code corrections are made and those changes verified.
- Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Work with matrix organizations such as Infrastructure, Data Management, etc. to determine needs and potential impact of various projects.
- Review final draft of SDLC documentation for quality and accuracy.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
Ready to Apply?
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Management Information systems
- A plus to have experience with Management Information systems or years of equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge in developing Angular/Node ITSM applications.
- Well-versed in system development methodologies (SDLC).
- ServiceNow experience is a plus.
- Waterfall and Agile workflow methodologies.
- Experience with common CI/CD tools: Jenkins, GitLab, Chef, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform.
- Experience with automation in AWS, Azure and VMWare.
Contact me for further information about this email@example.com
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.