Workday Financial Analyst
National financial group is seeking a Workday Financial Analyst to work within the Human Resources department. The financial analyst will collaborate with finance business functions to align business requirements, business processes and integration design. You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and must possess the ability to prioritize and multitask.
Responsibilities as the Workday Financial Analyst includes troubleshooting business process, failures and integration issues. As financial analyst, you with be gathering business and security requirements, performing system design and configuration, mapping and validating data conversion, creating test plans, conducting testing, creating and testing reports as well as providing post configuration support. You will troubleshoot any business process failures and integration issues.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in Finance operations and a BA or BS degree.
- Minimum 5+ years of Financials system functional experience required (configurations, security, custom reports).
- Two year's Workday experience configuring Workday Financials and developing custom reports and operational support
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to consult with and present to senior Finance and Accounting leaders.
- Proven detail oriented and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong team player and ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting functions.
This is a permanent opportunity located in Phoenix, Arizona!
For immediate consideration please contact Jamie Citera
Phone: (813) 437-6949