Developing user-facing web interfaces using Vue.js, CSS and HTML Building modular and reusable components and libraries Optimizing your work for performance Abide by, evolve, enforce, and evangelize code standards and help maintain a clean, consistent code base Manage time and workload effectively; understand when/how to reach out to peers, managers and other functional leads for guidance or escalations Provide proactive and timely status updates on project deliverables Write relevant and thorough comments in code and in commits Receive and act upon constructive performance feedback Work cross-functionally and be an advocate for web development; be able to explain complex technical topics to non-technical audiences Be a champion of innovation and open to change. Spotlight enhancements, areas for improvement, operational efficiencies, etc. Stay on top of industry trends and new web technologies; be adaptable when we must supplant older conventions with more modern conventionsRequired Experience:
- At least 3 years experience as a front-end developer
- Experience developing responsive, mobile-first websites
- Strong understanding of UX and UI
- Experience consulting with designers, project owners, leads, and managers to create, prioritize and size technical requirements
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and testing
- Proven experience in responsive front-end design
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with e-commerce websites
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with content management solutions
- Proficient with A/B testing, SEO, website accessibility, content optimization, analytics etc
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.