DevOps Engineer - UK - £65,000 to £95,000
This is an amazing opportunity to join the ranks as a DevOps engineer with an internationally recognised company that is at the forefront of technology innovation. You will be working closely with both IT operations and software delivery teams to ensure a successful release of the product that are up to organisational standards. We are looking for experienced and motivated DevOps engineers that will further strengthen the company's reputation and expand their skill-set in the UK. The benefits include unrivalled training and a competitive salary.What you'll do
This role focuses on a cloud provisioning and architecture whilst facilitating the general upkeep of critical services as well as overseeing the project from the start to the end. You'll be actively creating DevOps ways of working by removing silos between traditional functional teams as well as undertaking system provisioning and automation. Working alongside other engineers in the industry, you will provide the code, technical expertise and knowledge to deliver a smooth automated process throughout the project life cycle. Requirements
What we can offer
- Strong Linux and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working with AWS/Azure in production environments.
- Strong AWS API/CLI and experience in either Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Some experience working with Docker/Kubernetes/Docker swarm.
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
- Experience with configuration management tools and working with Code Pipelines
- Excellent communication/ verbal skills
- A good work ethic and an appetite to learn
We can offer you a flexible working package where your individual travel needs can be tailored to suit you. We also offer the chance for professional development with an accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
If interested please contact Daniel Wainwright at FRG Consulting - 0191 255 1425 firstname.lastname@example.org