The Workday Financial Systems Analyst is part of the team responsible for the ongoing Workday support, development and maintenance of the financial and HR systems, including Workday, Adaptive Insights, as well as related reporting and analytics. This Workday position reports to the Manager, Financial & HR Technology, and works closely with Analytics and Finance Departments and leadership to improve processes, technological capabilities and insights derived of these systems.This Role…
Areas and projects this position will support:
- Financial Accounting (General Ledger)
- Suppliers & Payables
- Expense Management
- Banking and Settlements
- Business Assets
- Capital Projects
- Integrations (including from our AMS and to DataMart)
- Financial Reporting and Analytics (Reports (including Composite), Dashboards, Scheduled Reports, Worksheets)
- FDM Management
- Web services reporting
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Reporting and Analytics (HTML Reporting, OfficeConnect, Discovery)
- FDM Management
- Integration to/from Workday and DataMart
Other Financial Reporting & Analytics-
Make an Impact by…
- Development, support and maintenance of other financial reporting and analytics
What you Bring to this Role…
- Leveraging your experience to analyze existing processes and touch points and provide well documented solutions to optimize system configurations. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are key.
- Documenting technical requirements and prioritizing work to align with stakeholder priorities. Ensuring the services and solutions provided meet their current and future business needs.
- Managing concurrent workstreams is not uncommon, so strong organization and project management skills are important.
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, and supporting systems and processes to meet requirements while adhering to change management and system development lifecycle best practices.
- Scope of technical configuration includes business process workflow, custom fields, custom validations, custom reports, dashboards, integrations, and access rights.
- Preparing communications and presentations to educate stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality delivered during system updates.
- Cultivating and coordinating relationships with stakeholders; frequently interact with leaders and cross-functional partners of varying technical aptitudes to set strategic guidance and effectively influence decision-making.
- Stakeholder and system requirements are dynamic, so it is important to maintain the pace of innovation provided by Workday and acquire new skills/knowledge to keep up with the shifting landscape.
- Collaborating with other organizations in Workday Community to share knowledge and create and/or adhere to industry best practices. Pursue opportunities that will allow the organization to provide input on system enhancements and Workday's product road map.
- Helping develop and maintain financial training materials and provide user support services. Innovating new ways to disseminate best practices and increase end user engagement.
- 4 - 6 years of hands-on experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Minimum of 3+ years supporting Workday as a system administrator
- Workday financials reporting expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Project Management experience and/or PMP certification strongly preferred
Tagged as: On-Site