- Implement and test and support of cloud architectures on various cloud platforms
- Maintain, setup and manage cloud infrastructure servers
- Provide technical expertise for troubleshooting errors, technical solutions, escalated issues for infrastructure framework
- Configure and maintain software components and participate in post-hours troubleshooting as needed
- At least 3+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure deployment and management
- Expert knowledge and verifiable working experience of multi-tier architecture such as web servers, load balancers and application servers
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Strong understanding of RDBMS, Network & Servers, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Template, Terraform
- AWS certification will be largely preferred
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017